I don't own WC/GP1 but would have purchased it a long time ago if I knew
I would have to way so long for GP2. I've been tempted to buy it many
times but figure I could wait a few more weeks for GP2. Unfortunately,
this few week wait turns into months. It seems that MPS's release date
strategies are backfiring on them and as a result canabilizing sales of
WC/GP1.
Anybody else out there not purchase WC/GP1 because of the supposed only a
few week wait for GP2?
--
Later,
Stuart J. Boyle
> Anybody else out there not purchase WC/GP1 because of the supposed only a
> few week wait for GP2?
No, actually I went ahead and picked up F1GP because I doubt that my
486/75 will be able to run F1GP2.
Mike
I got sick of waiting and bought GP1. I've got to say that it's probably
the best =A312.95 I ever spent.
If GP2 is any improvement, it will be well worth the wait.
McD


































